Answer the questions and grade yourself using the points beside each answer option.
1) Reading books and taking notes.
A) Duh, I've been done with that for a long time. (10 points)
B) Almost done! I was waiting on a book from the library... (5 points)
C) Frantically reading... (2 points)
D) Haven't started... (-5 points)
2) Writing the report
A) Feeling good about my first draft! (10 points)
B) Got a little bit written but still have a long way to go (5 points)
C) I have it thought out well and feel in control. Should come together fast. (2 points)
D) What? I'm supposed to be writing something? AAUUGGHH! (-5 points)
After giving yourself an honest assessment, write your score in the comments below.
You have one more week to finish writing your report. I expect you to have the report drafted and awaiting final edits on or before November 24.
Happy writing!

I think I would score a 4; thanks to my procrastination coming to good use... :)
ReplyDeleteOkay! Might wanna get busy!
Deleteummm maybe like 15 🤔😃
ReplyDeleteNot bad! Keep going!
DeleteI’m about a “10”.
ReplyDeleteThat's not terrible. Keep going!
DeleteLike 10 for me.
ReplyDeleteGood deal! You got this
Delete-3
ReplyDeleteWell, could be worse, right? Friendly reminder here to hit it hard this week.
Delete