Monday, December 7, 2020

DEADLINE!

 

Sourced from Pixabay

Hello, Most Honorable Ink Slingers, 

As of today, your reports are due. I am anxiously watching my inbox (and mailbox--our mail doesn't go until late afternoon) hoping that I will receive a flood of reports. In the comments below, give me the status of your report.

1) I mailed mine last week. 
    (I know there is at least one student who did this! Yay, Jared! Got yours.)

2) My report is coming to your inbox. 

3) Still frantically editing!

4) Report? What report? Still far from done.

While you are at it, leave a comment telling me if Monday the 14th at 7 pm works for speeches. I am planning on it even though I haven't heard back from a couple of you. 

See you in the comments!

Prize! Every report* that arrives On Time (or with a Forgivable Reason why it isn't in my hands such as it being postmarked last week) gets the author's name added to a drawing for an Amazon gift card. 

*Only students participating in SHARE co-op's research report class is eligible for any prizes of any kind on this blog. 

7 comments: